So long as there is a World Wide Web, you may be assured we'll find some more totally tubular custom vintage truck and automotive enthusiast websites to drop in on and pay a visit. If we've missed some of your favorite internet destinations, please send suggestions to: customclassic@ primediacmmg.com
1. www.aldaneagle.com - The Aldan Shock Absorber Company designs and builds the Aldan Eagle shock absorber with the custom vehicle builder (street rod, custom vintage truck, race car, and kit or component car) in mind. These vehicles have individual specifications, which vary drastically in suspension design, weight, weight distribution, and compression/rebound performance requirements. Aldan offers a wide variety of shock lengths, damping adjustment and, where applicable, coil-over spring tensions, so hobbyists can dial-in the shocks to meet the specific weight characteristics and overall ride/handling needs of the vehicle.
2. www.wildrods.com - Wild Rods is pleased to present some of the finest rods and custom-built cars in the world. World-class, award-winning Wild Rods created by some of the top designers and builders in the industry today can be found here.
3. www.530medialab.com - 530medialab provides commercial graphics and website design, and the founders have a background in customized motorcycles. Many hot rod hauler hobbyists also favor hot rods of the two-wheel variety. If motorcycles are of interest, check out 530medialab.
4. www.millerwelds.com - In business since1929, Miller Electric has grown from a one-man operation selling products in northeast Wisconsin to what is today the world's largest manufacturer of arc welding and cutting equipment. Without skipping a beat, Miller keeps the tradition alive by delivering ruggedly reliable equipment of the highest quality.
5. www.roybriziostreetrods.com - Roy Brizio Street Rods has for more than 20 years earned a well-deserved reputation for providing the parts and pieces, as well as complete turnkey cars, that have defined modern hot rodding. In fact, the Brizio name has been synonymous with quality hot rods for nearly half a century and has spanned two generations.
6. www.chipfoose.com - Chip Foose.com is the official website for award-winning automotive designer and builder Chip Foose. Those few who haven't heard of Mr. Foose can learn about him, and those who have can marvel at some of the vehicles he and his craftsmen have created.
7. www.sachotrod.com - SAC Hot Rod Products provides reproduction chassis for '28-40 Fords and chassis components through '48. As evidenced by producing chassis for multiple Ridler- and AMBR-winning creations, SAC does meticulous work.
8. www.motorheadjewelry.com - MotorHead's roots are in automotive lifestyle jewelry. This jewelry has built a reputation over the past eight years for top-quality design and craftsmanship.
9. www.kugelkomponents.com - Kugel Komponents has been in the business of creating quality suspension systems and components for street rods and hot rods since 1969. Experience, quality, and service are all hallmarks of Kugel Komponents.
10. www.wilwood.com - Wilwood Engineering knows a great deal about the manufacture and distribution of high-performance disc brake systems. With Wilwood disc brakes on your custom vintage truck, you can stop as fast as you want to-which is important if your hot rod truck is swift.
OCT 8 - SIERRA VISTA, AZ: The Sierra Vista Car Club will hold its 18th Annual Cars in the Park. Limited to 325 entrants, included with the entrance fee ($20 pre-registered, $30 day of show) are a dash plaque and event T-shirt. To be held at Veterans' Memorial Park in Sierra Vista, CA. For more info, contact Leo Klein at (520) 378-3096 (evenings only).